In The Beginning ...

... there were healthy feet. This blog will track my journey to Africa, Australia and New Zealand - the fulfillment of a childhood dream of climbing Kilimanjaro, and the experience of a dream adventure: making safari and exploring a bit of our world.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Toby & Tanja

I met Toby & Tanja in Kenya on a game drive, and set my camera to take this picture with our guide & driver. Toby gave me his email address, so that I could send him this pic, but there was something wrong with what I typed in and the email got rejected. So, I'm posting this pic here in hopes that Toby checks this blog and emails me (see my profile on the lower right side of the page) so that I have his correct address.

Toby & Tanja were recently married and live in Switzerland.

No comments: