In The Beginning ...

... there were healthy feet. This blog will track my journey to Africa, Australia and New Zealand - the fulfillment of a childhood dream of climbing Kilimanjaro, and the experience of a dream adventure: making safari and exploring a bit of our world.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Joke #2

I feel the need to inform you, dear reader, that this is another humor portion of the blog. Just in case you are confused.

Before I left for this trip, a friend gave me a good luck charm. This little kiwi was acquired when she took a cruise in New Zealand, and the luck has held out quite well.

But who knew that the kiwi was stoked on surfing? It seemed to love Bondi.

Unfortunately, this particular kiwi was not too discriminating in her choice of boards. I think she got rooked.

No comments: